<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8561359345698793246?origin\x3dhttps://fall-in-lurve.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-" frameborder="0"> <div id="space-for-ie">

ღ Closet Mistress



♥ PinKy WenDy♥.
♥ Leo Gal♥.
06 August 1988 .
I ♥ Shopping :D
Email Me : Click Here


ღ Favourite

♥ Number 8
♥ Pink, Black, White
♥ Hello Kitty
♥ Taiwan, Korea
♥ Chihuahua, Pomeranian

ღ Tagboard


ღ Links

Online Shopping!! ♥


♥ Ana
♥ Amy
♥ Boon Sun
♥ Diana
♥ Edmund
♥ Eileen
♥ Ho Gai
♥ Jun Hao
♥ Jun Hua
♥ LiYi
♥ Luo Ling
♥ Ming
♥ Ren
♥ Si Jun
♥ Siew Li
♥ Tian Tian

ღ Songs


♥ 1 Songs Currently Playing ♥


ღ Memories

♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
ღ Credits

Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Imeem , Cbox , Dorischu ,
Marcomedia Fireworks


ღ Tuesday, December 2, 2008

♥ Shop till you drop ! ♥


NTUC Learning Hub
ming was tired.. so I replaced him? working today.. quite peaceful.. so I spent my most of e time reading other's blog.. =p

n look at wad they have done to e counter?! jus kidding.. lol.. serene n rene had put so much efforts to decorate tis place! so nice to have e feeling of Christmas!! n.. I lurve Christmas! =)

my work place

we wished u a merry christmas ~

Santa.. present?

rene's table

lurve tis cute ribbon

is tat my present? =/

n.. serene tot I m going to snap e video

lastly, decoration at e glass door!


anyway, went hm after work.. dinner, tv den its time for blogging!! while I was blogging, suddenly I think back of my oldest blog.. surprisingly tat I still rmb e password of my diaryland.. its all e memories abt mi n kok seng.. nvm.. no point of bringing it out again cos that is all history already.. maybe he is happy without mi? but as for mi, I knew for myself tat now I m a happy gal feeling so blessedness.. is all bcos of his lurve.. n here, I wanted to thank dear for everything..

I Love You Lots <3


♥ You're Shopping @

11:41 PM



♥ Newer Posts Older Posts ♥